(Self-Study with Optional Support)
- Want to eat vegan, but don’t know where to start?
- Eating vegan now, but bored with food and need some inspiration or confidence?
- Concerned you or family members are getting (or would get) a proper balance of nutrients with a vegan intake?
- Afraid your less-than-great food habits will result in consequences, and want to learn to eat for sustained, vibrant health?
- Trying to feed a vegan in a non-vegan family?
- Wishing you could hire a vegan nutritionist, but can’t afford private 1:1 consultations?
Then you are in the right place!
- Explore new ideas for food preparations, health supporting meals, snacks, and favorite fast-foods!
- Develop the confidence to choose delicious whole grains, veggies, spices, legumes, fruits, seeds, and nuts that will make your mouth water in anticipation!
- Understand how powerful it is to focus on a balanced whole-food intake for the most optimal health and vitality!
- Learn how to make do-able steps toward making and keeping a vegan or plant-strong lifestyle sustainable!
If you’re just starting out, only curious,
or a long-time vegan or vegetarian…
…where ever you are on your journey to conscious eating …you are most welcome!
10 Weeks of Menus w/Grocery Lists
Setting up a Whole-foods Kitchen eGuide
Whole-food Matters: Nutritional Excellence
Nutrient Intake Checklist
Energy Breakfasts, Snacks, Treats & Travel Foods
Protein, Fats, and Carbs Clarity
Gluten Guidance (for those who need it)
Veganizing your Favorite Recipes
Grocery Shopping and Label Reading
Ingredient Substitutions List
Whole-grain Cooking and Legume Cooking Charts
Week-end Pre-prep Strategies for Quick Week-day Meals and Snacks
What technology do I need to participate?
All you need is access to a computer, laptop, iPad, or other device that has internet (wifi) access.
How long will I have to complete the Vegan Nutrition-Made-Easy eCourse?
Access to this eCourse begins January 21, 2017 and is guaranteed until August 31, 2017. Most of the resources can be saved to your personal files to keep forever!
Are there quizzes or exams?
There are no scary exams! 😀
Real-Life Vegan Nutrition-Made-Easy is a self-study eCourse with recommended (optional) quizzes and Q&A’s to help reinforce learning, however it is always your choice whether or not you’d like to participate! If you enroll for the support option, Victoria will respnd to your answers so you know you’re on the right track!
I have Celiac disease or gluten-intolerance, or allergies. Is this eCourse accomodating?
Victoria herself has celiac disease, and counsels clients on celiac disease, gluten intolerance, food sensitivities and allergies. So she is well aware of the challenges and yes, this eCourse is accommodating!
I own the Real-Life Vegan book. What will I gain by doing the eCourse?
The Real-Life Vegan eCourse provides another element and level of learning and integration you may not get from reading. Mastering new skills and understanding is often achieved best in an interactive way. The eCourse videos, quizzes, and extra learning helps to animate the material in the book making it come alive!
I don't have a print copy of Real-Life Vegan, can I get one?
Presently, the only format for Real-Life Vegan is the (PDF) eBook, which you will receive as part of the eCourse!
How does the eMail support work? What if I have questions for Victoria?
If you have one or two quick questions, you are always welcome to contact Victoria, however by signing up for the eMail support, you have regular access to the Q&A’s in every module.
When you answer the questions at the end of each module, Victoria can assess what you’re understanding is, or get further clarification on something you might be struggling with, and give you the appropriate support.
By answering the module questions and doing the quizzes you’ll find you have a better understanding of nutrition topics you might previously have been confused by, or been unclear on.
How does the Facebook forum work? Who can see it?
Real-Life Vegan Nutrition-Made-Easy will provide you with a very good foundation. However, it can be helpful to converse with others, sharing experiences, questions, and recipes, so an (optional) private Facebook forum has been set up for the support. You’ll be provided a link for the group.
What if I need more support than via email with the virtual classroom and Facebook group?
You are always welcome to contact Victoria about other program options, including private 1:1 nutrition counseling.
Grab a cup of your favorite beverage,
cozy up in your most comfy chair,
…and let the fun begin!