- CORN / CORNMEAL
- OATS (sometimes milled with gluten grains so needs to be ELISA tested to be celiac safe)
- KHORASAN (Kumut)
- OATS (if milled with other gluten-containing grains)
AVOID: The list of grains above contain gluten so must be completely avoided on a celiac-safe diet.
INGREDIENTS THAT CAN BE USED FOR
GLUTEN-FREE FLOUR IN BAKING!
– any of the above gluten-free grains can be ground for flour
– ground legumes and pulses (chickpeas, navy beans, black beans, lentils, etc)
– ground nuts (almond, cashew, brazil, walnuts, coconut, etc)
– ground seeds (sunflower, pumpkin, flax, chia, hemp, etc)